Plastic Sprouting Lids for Wide Mouth Mason Jars
Sprout lids are perfect for those using the jar method in sprouting. They work on wide mouth mason jars, both quart and half gallon size. This sprout lid is made of durable food-grade plastic that won't rust or tarnish. Dishwasher safe.This sprouting lid is made of a durable food-grade plastic with mesh holes in the lid big enough to drain well but small enough to hold in tiny seeds such as alfalfa!
Won't rust or tarnish like wire-mesh sprout lids
Fits most wide mouth mason jars
- ❤FIT WIDE MOUTH JAR: Fits most Ball / Mason / Kerr wide mouth canning jars
- ❤BPA-FREE: Made of premium food grade BPA-free plastic and silicone seal gasket, non-toxic and rust-proof, totally food safe and long-lasting
- ❤GROW ALL KINDS OF SPROUTS: Grows all types of densely nutritious sprouts, including broccoli, alfalfa, mustard, mung bean and more
- ❤UNIQUE DESIGN: Equipped with standing pegs, it can be placed upside down for complete drainage & maximum airflow
- ❤EASY TO DRAIN AND CLEAN: The inverted spout on the sprouting lids allows the jar to be filled easily during the rinsing process. No need to screw off the lid.
How to grow healthy & delicious sprouts indoors
STEP 1: Add seeds and soak them overnight for 8-10 hours at room temperature with lids on.
STEP 2: Drain off water the next morning and rinse seeds easily with the sector spout.
STEP 3: Drain easily and thoroughly without unscrewing the lid after each rinse.
STEP 4: Grow seeds healthily by inverting or tilting the jar with optimal airflow, or placing the jar upside-down at an angle.
STEP 5: Rinse the sprouts at least twice a day.
STEP 6: Ready to reap and eat in 3-4 days.
Note: The first drainage uses small holes to prevent leakage of too small seeds.
Post time: Jul-23-2020