Nowadays, people's living standards are getting higher and higher, and the requirements for the quality of life are becoming higher. In order to meet the needs of consumers, glass bottles have also been screen printed. So, what are the requirements for the screen printing process for glass bottles? Let's take a look with me below, I hope it will be helpful to everyone.
1. Generally, it is used as the processing procedure of graphic label for packaging products, which has an important influence on the image of the product, so it has higher technical requirements.
2. Glass bottle screen printing: For screen printing on blank transparent or frosted or sprayed bottles, high-temperature inks should be used. After coloring, they will be baked at high temperature. They will not fade and are not easy to scratch. The color is relatively heavy, so choose a high-temperature furnace. For silk screen printing, the minimum printing quantity is generally more than 5000, and the charge is 500 yuan/style/color for less than 5000, and 0.1 yuan/color for more than 5000.
3. In the design, no more than 2 colors should be considered. Negative films should be produced when the film is produced. The characters, patterns and lines should not be too thin or too large, which may cause broken lines or ink accumulation. Proof should be confirmed before mass production. There is a color difference.
4. If the frosted glass bottle is misprinted, it can be printed again after the grinding process. The processing fee is 0.1 yuan-0.2 yuan per piece.
5. The same color printing of round bottles is counted as one color, and the calculation basis for flat or oval bottles is based on the number of printed surfaces and the number of printed colors.
6. Plastic containers are divided into ordinary ink and UV ink screen printing. UV ink is widely used. The characters and pictures have a three-dimensional effect, are more glossy, are not easy to fade, can print with multi-color effects, and the print volume is generally more than 1000.
7. The screen printing of glass bottles and plastic bottles requires a printing fee. If it is a new specification packaging bottle and the screen printing factory does not have the corresponding fixture, it will charge a fixture fee, but this fee can be deducted by doing a certain amount of silk screen printing, for example, the business volume is full 2 This fee is waived for more than 10,000 yuan. Each manufacturer has different conditions. Generally, the screen printing fee is 50-100 yuan/piece, and the fixture fee is 50 yuan/piece. The bronzing plate fee is 200 yuan/piece.
8. Proof before batch silk-screening, and then produce after confirming the effect of graphic silk-screening. After confirmation, the production adjustment cycle is 4-5 days, depending on the difficulty and quantity of silk-screening.
9. Usually the silk screen factory has hot stamping, hot silver and other processing techniques. The screen printing methods include manual, mechanical screen printing, pad printing and sticker pad printing.
10. When producing and using silk-screened bottles, care should be taken to avoid excessive handling or collisions, to avoid grinding silk-screen effects, and to choose reasonable disinfection methods during production.
11. The lowest cost of silk screen printing is 0.06 yuan/color, but special attention should be paid to the failure of the expected design effect due to poor silk screen printing, and the entire batch of containers may be scrapped. The silk screen can be printed according to the percentage of spot color to achieve rich colors.
Call us today at 0086-0516-85555108 or email email@example.com
Post time: Sep-14-2020